Algae Pellets have been carefully prepared from the same formula as the Algae Flakes, which incorporate five different algae to produce these soft slow sinking pellets to provide a well balanced diet for captive herbivorous marine species. Our in depth knowledge of dietary requirements, natural ingredients and preservatives has enabled us to produce these superior pellets which are suitable for all types of herbivorous tropical marine fish.
Ingredients: Fish and Fish Derivatives, Derivatives of Vegetable Origin, Algae, Molluscs and Crustaceans, Oils and Fats, Minerals.Nutritional Additives: Vitamin A 10,000iu/kg, Vitamin D3 2,000iu/kg, Vitamin E 200iu/kg, Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate 209mg/kg, Manganous Oxide 131mg/kg, Cupric Sulphate Pentahydrate 92mg/kg, Ferrous Sulphate Monohydrate 28.7mg/kg, Calcium Iodate Anhydrous 12.4mg/kg.Guaranteed Analysis: Protein 39.3%, Inorganic Matter 20%, Moisture 19%, Fat Content 7.7%, Fibre 1.2
- Unique soft sinking pellet formulation
- Extra small size for suitable for all fish (juvenille through adult).
- Natural ingredients
- Less waste - improved water quality
- Sustainably sourced ingredients
- Suitable for all tropical marine species including: Surgeonfish, Butterflyfish, All Angelfish, Damselfish, Clownfish,Rabbitfish, and Wrasses.